Monday, March 8, 2010

Meet the Tigers!


Last Tuesday was the first day of the new year in Korean schools.  Sadly I was not there for the first day due to being on Gilligan's Island for an extra day.  We were assigned all new elementary classes and grades.  Some kids I taught last semester and some are new for me.  I'm not teaching any of the Hummingbirds in first grade because 8 of the 10 made it into the top first grade class (RS1-1). One is in RS1-2 and one is moving to Hong Kong in April so she is just waiting until then to go back to English school.  I'm teaching the RS1-3 and 4 classes for first grade.  I will still see my kids running through the halls being crazy like always!

The kindergarten class I have no is new to Poly.  Usually the kids from from the Pre-K program at the school.  I'm kind of happy that the kids are new.  I will have more of a chance to mold them into the types of students I want them to be, how they should act in class, etc.  When I came my kindergarten class was already transformed well so I wasn't able to change much.  It'll be nice to be able to help the students more and watch them grow as a result.  Without further ado here is my new kindergarten class!

Frank

 Ashley

Jasmine

Julie

Angelina.  She tried her hardest not to enjoy the picture!

June

Henry

Justin

Ryan

Stella

Lucy

Vicky

1 comment:

  1. Pliz Check Our Products N Get Big BIg BONUS !!! s1288 sabung ayam WA : +62812-2222-995 | BBM : BOLAVITA / D8C363CA

    ReplyDelete