Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Travel Time

Emily and I just finished our teaching contracts yesterday.  In about 7 hours, we are going to take off on our travels for 1 month around SE Asia!  As of today there is a typhoon heading toward South Korea.  Hopefully this doesn't delay our flight to Beijing.  We already had 1 major setback that happened yesterday with our flights, but that's another story for a different blog.  Luckily we figured everything out.

During our trip we will  be going to Beijing, Vietnam, Cambodia, Malaysia, and Hong Kong before departing back to Seoul for 1 day to grab our other bags.  We're excited because one of Emily's co-workers, Rob, will be joining us in Vietnam and Cambodia.  He finished his contract at the beginning of August and has been hanging around SE Asia.  Well, just a little more packing to do then we gotta go to bed.  I will try my best to update my blog on the trip.  I made the decision to bring my computer, hopefully it's not a bad choice!!! Off to China!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Dude, I hope they let you blog over there! When I was there last year, they had Blogger censored. Have an awesome trip guys! ^^

    ReplyDelete